From one of the pioneers in the swimsuit industry, this rare vintage sun/swimsuit will provide that one of a kind fabulous retro look that's all the rage. Silky feel fabric in lovely paisley pattern with swirls of chocolate, gold & tangerine. Boat~neck style, plunging back, sash tie @ waist can be worn in front or back. Elasticized waistband & legs. 8" back metal zipper & snap closure. Fully pleated skirt overlays brief~style panty. Built in bullet bra.
- Label: Cole of California Original
- Fabric: Acetate Blend
- Size: Label says 10 but fits more like a modern 6
- Measurements: Bust @ 36", Waist @ 26", Hips @ 36~38", Arm Opening 15", Length @ 30" stetched, Torso Length 14", Waist to seat @ 14"
- Condition: Very Good. There is a bit of discoloration on bra & two tiny holes in seat where cotton lining was. Very minor issues for such a gem of a vintage collectible as this is.
- PRICE: $ 125.00 75% OFF - NOW $31.25