- DESCRIPTION: Gorgeous vintage gray patent leather and suede oxford stylecut~out pumps. Three faux laces inset in suede panel where laces would be. Lovely platinum shade of gray patent leather trimmed with rich matching suede. Slight platform effect gives them a bit of that oxford look, yet 2 1/2" heel gives just the right amount of height. I am not sure of the provenance of these shoes, I spent an entire day researching them and I believe they are c1960s but they almost have a 1940s look to them. A gorgeous pair of vintage shoes in a fantastic color that works well with any vintage wardrobe! And in a rather rare larger size!
- LABEL: "Johansen 1876~ so unmistakably" Made in USA
- COLOR: Platinum Gray
- FABRIC: Leather, patent leather, suede. Stamped inside right shoe: "Manmade Insole - Outsole Socklining"
- SIZE: 9B
- MEASUREMENTS: Length (inside) 10 1/2" Sole (outside) 3 3/8" Heel width (inside) 2 1/8" Heel height: 2 1/2"
- CONDITION: Very Good. The only issue is that the lining is lifting~~easy fix with fabric glue. Barely any wear to soles. Seem to have been hardly worn and stored properly. A great vintage find!
- PRICE: SOLD
Have a question? Click on the "HELP" button to the bottom left.