"HERE COMES THE BRIDE. . ." I cannot say for certain that these were, indeed, worn by a bride, but the sheer beauty & exquisite craftsmanship of this lovely pair of shoes practically demands it. Wrapped in ivory silk, embellished with delicate gold embroidery, they are fit for a bride in every way. All leather (including sole). Even the 2 1/2" heel is covered with fabric. Delicate, dainty, feminine and unique~~a stunning vintage shoe for any vintage shoe lover, even if you are not a bride!
- Label: "Just Say Adores" from Gladding's Department Store (1766~1972!) Providence, RI
- Color: Ivory
- Fabric: Leather shoe, leather sole, ivory silk overlay, gold embroidery
- Size: 7 1/2B AA Heel (Very true to size, although heel does not seem as narrow as indicated)
- Measurements: Length (inside) 9 1/2" Sole Width (outside) 3" Heel Width (inside) 2"
Heel Height: 2 1/2"
- Condition: Very Good~practically Excellent. Immaculate inside and out. Slightest bit of wear to sole, body of shoe is like new. To find a vintage shoe of this fabric and color in this condition is almost unheard of. Very well cared for shoes.
- PRICE: $50.00