(For a view of the lining & labels please View this photo )
From the infamous "Peck & Peck" of Fifth Avenue, New York we present this stunning late 1940s early 1950s tailored wool suit. Rich dark goldenrod/khaki color wool with beautiful vintage buttons & lovely sienna colored acetate lining. Six button 2x3 double-breasted jacket with princess seams reminiscent of 19th century riding habit is strictly tailored with slight flair at hips and is finished off with matching belt for a real waist cincher effect. A-line style skirt with four darts, 7" back center zipper, single hook & eye closure, front center kick pleat and lined with soft off-white muslin type fabric & acetate (see photo).
- Label: Peck & Peck Fifth Avenue New York
- Fabric: undisclosed~~wool/acetate lining
- Color: dark goldenrod/khaki
- Size: undisclosed (@ modern size 4/6)
JACKET: Bust: 34" Waist: 30" Back: 15" across Sleeve Length: 21 3/4" Length: 21"
SKIRT: Waist: 26" Hips: 38" (A line) Length: 26 1/2" (1 3/4" hem)
- Condition: Very Good. Some scattered nips in wool~~the most obvious is on the back left shoulder. It almost looks as if the darker thread in the wool is more prominent there. Minor issues for such a gorgeous vintage suit.
- PRICE: $145.00
Have a question? Click on the "HELP" button to the bottom left.