Lovely vintage (1960s~1970s) designer gown by Jack Bryan~new old stock with original hang tags. Jack Bryan was known for his dreamy, chiffon evening gowns, and to find one never worn is a vintage gals dream! Floral/oceanic printed chiffon over solid baby blue taffeta skirt, sleeveless bodice has matching baby blue chiffon over taffeta. 18" back zipper. Matching belt with double button closure. The bonus is the matching chiffon jacket~~slips on like a shirt, no buttons except at cuffs in ultra~sheer matching chiffon.
- Label: "Jack Bryan~~Designed by Dupuis" #4202
- Fabric: Taffeta/Chiffon 100% polyester
- Size: Label says "10" (More like a modern 4/6)
- Measurements: Bust: 32" Waist: 26" Hips: @ 44" Length: 53"
Jacket measures @ modern size 6
- Condition: NOS: It has never been worn and has the original hang tags and boutique tag (priced at $100.00 over 40 years ago!) Excellent with the exception that there are a few marks on the under layer of the skirt~~most likely water marks from pressing~~and a very small mark on the printed layer, but it gets lost in the folds. An amazing vintage designer gown in amazing condition.
- PRICE: $125.00