In the classic sheath style that defined early 1950s fashion we present this lovely emerald green slim~fitting, body~hugging wiggle dress from Sears, Roebuck and Co. USA. If you are fortunate enough to have the bombshell~type hourglass figure, then this dress was made for you! Front & back contour darts, as well as at bust & waist ensure the perfect fit. Sleeves are raglan~style in the front, but are kimono~style at back. 22" Murlen metal chain zipper down center of back with one hook & eye closure at top. Matching fabric belt. Unlined. A stunning vintage dress~just in time for fall!
- Label: Sears, Roebuck & Co. USA WPL 5192
- Fabric: 100% Wool (very soft, wearable feel)
- Color: Kelly green (photos are not true depiction of color of dress, it is a very rich, deep kelly green)
- Size: Label says 16 (@ modern size 8/10~~dress form in photos is approx. size 6)
- Measurements: Bust: 38" Back: 18" across Waist: 28" Hips: 38~40" Sleeves: 20 1/2" Length: Back collar to waist: 15" Waist to Hem: 26" Total Length: 41" Belt: marked 14~~measures 31" Width of bottom of dress: 22" seam to seam (no slit)
- Condition: Excellent. Immaculate garment.