"LET'S SAIL AWAY. . ."
- Darling early 1960s nautical/sailor inspired knit dress/suit with matching jacket by "Francis~X"~~right out of Joan Holloway's wardrobe! 100% pure lightweight wool. Made In Italy. Red and blue horizontally striped sleeveless bodice with 17" center back zipper. Skirt of dress is all blue and features a button down front with five working buttons and two button down patch pockets. Matching short jacket with princess seams, wide front waist band with nine inch front zipper closure, wide lapel collar and decorative cuffs with matching buttons. The zipper has an adorable gold~link pull that really adds to the nautical look of this amazing suit. (Extra button included) A sophisticated yet fun vintage knit suit with yacht~club flair!
- COLOR: Red & Navy/Royal Blue
- SIZE: Label says 14 on both dress & jacket
- DRESS: Bust: 38~40" Waist: 34" Hips: 40" Back: 18" across from sleeve tops Length: 44"
- JACKET: Bust: 38~40" Waist: 34" Back: 16" across Length: 16" Sleeve Length: 22 1/2"
- CONDITION: Very Good. One tiny moth hole on underside of left sleeve near cuff~not visible when worn. Very well constructed and of very fine wool. It feels almost cool to the touch and has a lovely sheen to it.
- PRICE: SOLD