From the famed designer Oleg Cassini ~~ an absolute favorite of the ever stylish, chic Jacqueline Kennedy, we present this amazing brocaded chenille coat in a rich color combination of black, ivory and bronze. Luxurious black satin lining. This vintage coat has that heavy weight of a true couture design...in the iconic 1960s style. Classic, sleek lines, double breasted, slight A~line style with eight two~toned gold/silver buttons. Side slit lined pockets. The pictures don't really do it justice, it looks absolutely fabulous on.
A BOLD fashion statement for the true vintage fashion aficionada!
- Label: "OLEG CASSINI ~ LIMITED EDITION AMERICANA"
- Fabric: No tag/ Chenille, satin
- Size: N/A Approx. a modern 8/Medium
- Measurements: Chest: 36" Waist: 34/36" Shoulders: 16" Sleeve: 22" Length: 41 1/2"
- Condition: Very Good. The lining is immaculate aside from a tiny bit of wear near hem. Buttons show a bit of tarnish. A very well cared for vintage garment.
- PRICE: SOLD